CRT do not only manufacture and supply LED lighting applications for just profit making but provide exceptional services to clients through principles of high ethics and continually par excellence in adhering and maintaining appropriate lighting standards for clients satisfaction and safety. Therefore after conducting Energy Efficiency Audits or gathering more information about the place to be installed with the LED lights, produce lighting designs to demonstrate appropriate lighting needs through its Engineers in line with the following South African lighting standards:-
- SATS 17576:2014- Light-emitting diode products for interior lighting, streetlighting and floodlighting – Performance requirements.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 – Regulations and Notices – Government Notice R2281
- SANS 204:2011- South African National Standard Energy efficiency in buildings
- SANS 10114-1:2005- Code of Practice for Interior Lighting
- Environmental Regulations for Workplaces 1987 – (Government Notice No. R. 2281